Thursday, January 13, 2011

Last night I dreamt of Morange!

I have never worn lipstick. When I get around to applying make-up I go for Mascara (by the way, the best lengthening mascara literally IN the world? Find it 'here') and I love the look of a natural lip. The pendulum has swung.

The other night I had a dream in which I was wearing this electric orange lipstick and I absolutely fell in love. Ha. After musing on where one might find such an unattractive color, I headed to the Mac store. I was not disappointed! There is was: Morange, the color of my dreams.




2 comments:

  1. Literally the color of your dreams! I have been secretly wanting to start wearing lipstick after a life lived thus far being completely repulsed by the idea. I have yet to find the right shade, maybe it will come to me in a dream!

    ReplyDelete