Monday, January 31, 2011

Guest Poster

I was inspired to start this blog for a number of reasons, mostly because I thought it would be fun, it was the new year etc, but also to remind myself to celebrate the every day-- that hasn't exactly come to fruition, but here and there I get it right. Someone who always gets it right, in terms of appreciation, is KCL. She has been such a great friend to me, from the moment she asked to me sit next to her when I was the new girl in school, to when I stood by her as a bridesmaid in her wedding! She does such a great job at celebrating life's little pleasures and I was totally psyched when she asked me to be a guest writer on her blog!

I wanted to create a post that was a blend of our distinct styles and emblematic of the fact that, though we are super different, we fit perfectly together!

Please visit her blog 'here', at classygirlonrockswithatwist.blogspot.com, to see what I cooked up and explore her fabulous musings. . Here are some preview pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment