Friday, January 7, 2011

FAVES

A feature on a lot of blogs that I like is the weekly round of up "good". It is sort of sappy, but nice at the same time to take a moment at the end of a busy week to reflect on things that were great- I find there are a lot of these moments that I do not take the time to appreciate. Here they are- this weeks FAVES.

Live update-- this post will be truncated by the fact that my camera battery has just died. and I do not have a charger. Bumma.

Here they are, in all their condensed glory!


LCM and MRM
Family Time-- is there anything better in the world? I think not. ( Unfortunately my visit to MM earlier in the week predated the acquisition of the camera-- hence, no pics...but LOVE)


 Sweater by Michael Kors, so slouchy....so amazing.

Flossing. Everything is fun with Little, and therefore, it is a fave. ( D5. LOVE)



This has had me laughing literally all week. Having spent a decent amount of time this year working with my mom on computer skills, it brings back soo many funny memories.



My favorite ornament on the tree-- I can't wait to see her every year.

Guess that rounds out that list-- all the ones I planned for this week will have to get bumped to next. I am making my way through 'this' and plan to post about it on Monday if anyone wants to read it with me in the meantime!


and just to balance things out-- things that were extremely irritating this week-- buying the WRONG non-returnable spool of yarn for the project I am working on. Ciao $23.00. Shit. And the camera battery dying RIGHT before its first weekend- during which I planned to master shooting pics on the AV mode-- which lets you vary the focal point to get that cool blurry-in-the-back-focused-in-the-front look...shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment