Monday, April 11, 2011

So far, best yet.

Wrote this a week ago- in the middle, spilled milk on the track-pad, hence the delay. Ha, the computer had to take a little vacation at the Mac Store...


When I started this blog I hoped it would make me pause and appreciate all the fun stuff that happens throughout daily life. It has been hit and miss. Today, as I was rocketing up out of the subway, I lamented the fact that life seems so busy lately. The weeks fly by, running from one day to the next, and the weekends, the oasis of relaxation to look forward to, always end up being more of a mirage. With all this in mind, I know for certain that it only gets busier from here. And this is not a bad thing, being busy with fun and interesting things is great and do not misinterpret, I am not complaining. I just want to find away to enjoy the busy life as it is happening, and find the balance between productivity and relaxation during the down moments. These are all just thoughts- but wandering back through the volume of photos that I have amassed since the camera purchase,  I picked out these to remind me of the fun times this year that can get lost in the mess. I am reminding myself that so far, things are the best yet! ( there, blog success)


the days of taking blurry pics in the bathroom at Jo's 





No comments:

Post a Comment