Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good and Bad.

Good...
or it is bad...



In honor of spring, AKM and I went to Shake Shack in Madison Square Park. It was a little chilly, and winter coats were definitely worn, but as a result of it being early in the season, the line was short! I think its worth the trade off. (Needless to say, the pic above was not yesterday!)

Strangely enough,  I am never really that full after SS, despite having just consumed a burger with "special sauce" (which SG tell's me is basically mayonnaise, which in theory I hate) and fries. Yesterday afternoon, burning calories at a rapid rate to keep warm, AKM and I were tempted to go for round two...we resisted.  


 

It's a bummer that its snowing today. Memories of tiny burgers and yesterday's sun will have to hold me over until Spring returns.  

Bad...
or is it good...

To combat yesterday's not that filling burger and fries, I am heading to Exhale Soho for some core fusion.  Every once in a while they have a 10 pack of classes on GILT and I am always drawn in. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this class, its intense.

Lots of work at the ballet barre, which sounds pretty fluffy, but believe me, every muscle in your body is begging you to stop. Aside from the physical pain, its pretty comical because each class is like 10 girls and one boyfriend, who comes in thinking he is hot shit and going to dominate this girly workout. Its always amusing to watch him discover its hard as shit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment